We are excited to announce an amazing satellite program for KONVENS, which will take place from September 18-22, 2023 at the Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt. Overall, we aim to make this year’s KONVENS a come-back for in-person exchange between anyone interested in NLP and CL, from academic researchers over software developers to students! Save the date! ;)
Workshops und Tutorials
- Sept 18, 2023: KONVENS Teach4NLP is a workshop that aims to bring together anyone interested in teaching NLP/CL at university, industry, or college level.
- Sept 18, 2023: PhD Networking Event
- Sept 21, 2023: GermEval Shared Task on Speaker Attribution (Evaluation Deadline end of July)
- Sept 21, 2023: Tutorial Learning from Task Instructions by Wenpeng Yin and Hinrich Schütze
- Sept 22, 2023: Workshop on Linguistic Insights from and for Multimodal Language Processing
- Sept 22, 2023: Workshop on Computational Linguistics for Political and Social Sciences (CPSS 2023) by the GSCL SIG Computerlinguistik für die Politik- und Sozialwissenschaften.
We are also very happy that the following speakers accepted our invitations for invited talks at the KONVENS main conference: