The information provided on this application form will be stored electronically and used for administrative purposes only. It will not be distributed to third parties.
Yearly Membership Fees
Individuals (regular membership) – 50 Euro
Without income / Retirees – 15 Euro
Benefits of membership
- GSCL members regularly receive information about CL-related conferences, workshops and the like, and can participate in many of these events for preferential fees.
- The GSCL-internal mailing list announces new publications, discusses research questions or distributes job offers for computational linguists.
- Furthermore, the GSCL uses Twitter und Facebook for up-to-date short messages.
- GSCL's journal is the Journal for Language Technology and Computational Linguistics (JLCL).
- In addition, every member receives the GSCL newsletter free of charge by post every year.
- Books of the series language and computer (publisher: P. Hellwig, J. Krause) can be bought by GSCL members for a discounted price from Georg Olms publishing house Hildesheim.
If applicable, please give a direct debit authority to the GSCL treasurer:
Gertrud Faaß, PhD
Institut für Informationswissenschaft und Sprachtechnologie
For student/retiree memberships, please add a copy of your student card or pension certificate.
Contact regarding membership
For any other issues regarding your existing membership, please contact the GSCL treasurer Gertrud Faaß: email@example.com